How to do a Website Health Check - Tweed Heads
In this workshop, you will learn how to identify where your website is doing well and where it needs help. 4 hours of learning & networking.
You'll be able to quickly identify SEO opportunities (to help you rank better on Google). You'll find out how you can change the placement of website elements to convert more of your website visitors.
This is an important skill to have, as, during your online business journey, you will be approached by many agencies and freelancers who want to 'help improve your website'.
Much of these improvements can be made on your own (and quickly!).
- How to set up Google Analytics (free tool)
- How to find out why users are dropping off on your site
- How to find out which pages are the best and which pages need your attention
- You'll learn what a bounce rate is (and where to find yours)
- You'll learn what your conversion rate is (and how to improve it)