Rise and Renew: Online Workout + Mini-Retreat Monthly Series
Rise up and get renewed with Renew Retreats & myMomentum: join us on the first Sunday of every month for a workout and mini-retreat on Zoom.
About this Event
Join Renew Retreats Founder Danielle Leroux and a Local Fitness Instructor on the first Sunday morning of every month for a workout and mini-wellness retreat. Get renewed through sweat, self-care, and connection with like-minded women.
COVID-19 isn't stopping us from rising up with our community! Our May Rise & Renew will be held ONLINE through an interactive Zoom meeting.
Powered by myMomentum: Vancouver's first community wellness platform.
What to expect
- 8:45 am to 9:00 am: check-in to Zoom and connect with your community
- 9:00 am: welcome by myMomentum
- 9:05 am to 10:00 am: workout led by local fitness instructor
- 10:00 am to 10:05 am: break
- 10:05 am to 10:25 am: inspiration and discussion on a monthly topic + community connection led by Renew Retreats
- 10:30 am: wrap-up
- Post-event: incredible swag bag delivered to your home
- May 3 (online via Zoom): all-levels Disco Bootcamp with Hannah Eastwood | Swag ($100 value): Hello Sunday, Joyful Choices Snacks, Herbaland, PanelaLemon, 52 North, Hoochy Booch, Bite Snacks, Body Energy Club and $50 voucher to shop at Fjallraven
- June 7
- July 5
- August 2
- September 6
- October 4
- November 1
- December 6
More workout types and instructors will be announced soon.
Who this event is for
Any self-identified woman. The workout will be suitable for all levels.
What to bring
- Device to stream Zoom: laptop, desktop computer, tablet, smartphone
- Yoga mat
- Water bottle
- Clothes you can move in
- Journal or notebook
Included in your registration:
- 50-minute workout
- 20-minute discussion + community connection on wellness and self-care
- Goodie bag
- Voucher to shop at Fjallraven
- Opportunity to connect with local hikers and like-minded women
- Learn more about Renew Retreats: holistic hiking retreats and outdoor education for women
- Learn more about myMomentum: Vancouver's first community wellness platform