Fingal Head Astro Photography Workshop
Join me at Fingal Head lighthouse for a night a fun and informative night of astro photography. I’m going to be teaching you what you need to know to create stunning Milky Way imagery in an enjoyable and hands on learning environment. Have you ever wondered how to get such great detail in the Milky Way? Or how to create star trails that form perfect circles? This is the workshop that will teach you how.
Not only will we be photographing the Milky Way, you’ll also receive training videos on tips and workflows for editing the images you capture. That’s right, you’re not just going to get hands on learning experience, you’ll get the follow up training as well that you can go back and refer to at any time.
When: Sunday, July 12th 2020, 5-7:30pm (Reserve Date – July 18th or 19th – weather dependant)
Where: Fingal Head Lighthouse, NSW
(Maximum 6 students)
Some features of the workshop include:
- Hands on learning to photograph the Milky Way
- Tips and tools for planning your shoots
- Post-processing videos you can go back and refer to at any time (digitally delivered)
- The ability to ask any questions you may have
- Learn the aperture, ISO and shutter speed to get the best results
- Understand composition to create complimentary images
- Learn to capture star trails and bring the night sky to life
- Small group with maximum of 6 students
- This workshop will include tips and tricks on creating panoramic Milky Way images!
What you’ll need:
- DSLR camera with manual mode
- Sturdy tripod
- Cable release or camera remote
- Warm clothes
- Wide-angle lens (f/2.8-f/4 recommended but don’t let this deter you)
- Lightroom and Photoshop for editing
- Torch (very important!)
- Your happy self
If you have any questions about the gear to bring or what you have, please email me at email@example.com
Note: Please read booking General Information in the Description box through the website.
Category Arts & Culture