Finished your full-time training but don’t want to commit to another year and need to stay dance fit for auditions
About this Event
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Finished your full-time training but don’t want to commit to another year and needto stay dance fit for auditions
- Between contracts and needing to train but can’t commit to something long term
- Want to train with other professionals and like-minded dancers
- Want to take professional classes with some of Australia’s best teachers but don’tfeel comfortable or have the option of jumping into full time or afternoon classes
- Past pro dancer but still wanting to take class
THEN DANCE FORCE PRO IS FOR YOU!STRUCTURE
- Monday/Wednesday/Thursday8.45am – 11.45am
- Each day will have a stretch/tech or fitness class as well as two other genres
- Dance Force Pro will have a class with the Industry Friday teacher we fly to the GoldCoast each week
- You have the option to do single/drop in days or sign up to the 3 days a week for adiscounted price
- Our teachers will design classes specifically to suit the needs of professional dancersPRICE
- Single days $40
- All three days $100.
If doing the three days at the discounted price you must be ondirect debit but can cancel at any time. You are not locked into any contract.
We are so excited to bring this opportunity to life for so many Gold Coast Professionals who are really wanting the opportunity to train with other like-minded dancers.
STARTING DATE WILL DEPEND ON WHEN COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS LIFT
Category Arts & Culture