mindful evening yoga with aimee
one hour, of yoga, meditation + traditional mindfulness practices to bring balance to your week.
About this Event
a moderately paced vinyasa flow practice carefully balanced with restorative postures, pranayama (breathwork), meditation, mindfulness + useful pieces of yogic philosophy.
this class will support you to:
- find a space to land in the middle of your busy week!
- build strength, flexibility + stability in body and mind
- bring nurturance to your heart + steadiness to your emotions
- learn concepts from traditional yogic philosophy relevant to everyday life - to inspire you on and off your mat
- develop a grounded + loving approach to the rest of your week.
time / location
5.45pm - 6.45 pm (NSW time) wednesday nights @ banora point community centre
term begins 3 february 2021
$15 + bf. limited numbers, so bookings essential via eventbrite.
BYO mat + water
this is a covid safe event
please do not attend if you have been unwell or experiencing flu-like symptoms :-)
please call or text aimee on 0403 542 799
Due to COVID-19 some events may be operating differently than planned, please contact the event organiser directly to confirm.
Category Lifestyle & Education