Mindful Parenting Workshop: Stress, Anxiety, Behaviour & Emotion Attunement
Practical, scientifically proven tools to reduce parenting stress, manage behaviour & emotions at the stunningly iconic Halcyon House!
About this Event
Mindful Parenting Workshop
Give yourself the gift of a break from household duties and join us for a mindful morning hosted by experienced psychologist, Dr Renee Cachia covering all things mental health and parenting. This workshop is designed for parents of children or adolescents. It will cover concepts including;
- The Role of Stress in Parenting
- Behaviour Management (with practical tools that work)
- Emotional Attunement Strategies
- Anxiety Management (for yourself and child)
- Basic Mindfulness Skills
- Experiential Practice Guided by Dr Renee.
- Plus, Bring Your Questions!
This day and the resources that you will leave with are invaluable in making life easier, all for the cost of less than one session with a psychologist!
Hosted at the Amazing Halcyon House!
Hosted at the iconic Halcyon House, you will be able to enjoy the stunning scenery and space to truly relax to maximise the benefits of this workshop.
You will also be welcomed to enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee on us with a fruit snack on a short break. This is the perfect time to casually connect with others and enjoy the space.
You will, of course, not leave empty handed!
Take Home Resources:
- Summary PDF of important concepts covered in the workshop (so you can be present and don't have to worry about taking notes).
- Exclusive Free Access to our favourite guided meditation recordings created by Dr Renee Cachia ($19.95 of value)
- A special Mindful Gift to take home (>$40 of value).
- Practical, scientifically proven tools to reduce cyclical parenting stress, manage challenging behaviour and attune to emotions to increase wellbeing!
Who Can Attend?
Any parent who wants to join us for a beautiful workshop. No prior psychology, mental health or mindfulness experience required!
All skills will be easy to learn, scientifically proven to reduce stress, relieve anxiety (for you and your child!) and to help you to be a calmer, empowered parent with a sense of wellbeing.
You will also take home some practical tools to manage the big emotions, anxiety, challenging behaviours that otherwise make you pull your hair out!
*There will be limited tickets to ensure a small, intimate group!
About Dr Renee Cachia:
Dr Renee Cachia is a down-to-Earth and passionate psychologist who loves bringing the science to life through days like this. She holds a compassionate and non-judgemental space for everyone who attends and expects the same of everyone who joins!
Dr Renee holds a Masters and PhD in the field of Child and Adolescent Psychology and developed an empirically-evaluated effective parenting program that reduces stress, depression and anxiety, while improving parent-child interaction at the same time.
You are in good hands as she is the Principal Psychologist of Inner Practice, and is a Clinical Supervisor of registered psychologists. There is not much that she hasn't seen before in a clinical setting so be sure to bring your questions and she will aim to answer!
We look forward to seeing you there.
Category Lifestyle & Education